House League Field Program Details
- Saturdays July 9 through August 20
- Rotating schedule between 9am and 12pm
- West Oak Trails Park
- $150 per player includes 40 minute skill development plus 45 minute game each week for 7 weeks
- All players will also receive a Buzz Lax pinnie and enjoy a Gala Barbeque to end the season
- (Players are able to put their name on the pinnies for an extra $10)
Who can participate
- All players 8 to 13 years old from any center are eligible
- Players will be divided into two age groups: U11 (8, 9 and 10 year olds) and U14 (11, 12 and 13 year olds).
- (There is a possibility of having U11, U13 and U15 groups instead, depending on enrollment.)
- Players from other centers are welcome to join age appropriate sessions
What else should we know
- Teams will be coached by Oakville Jr C and Jr B Buzz players
- All games will be played 7 on 7 across half the field
- All players should bring full equipment, cleats and plenty of water
- Long poles will be provided for that position
- To register, visit our table at Glen Abbey on Saturdays or email BHLfield@yahoo.com.
Further questions should be emailed to BHLfield@yahoo.com.